Thursday, May 3, 2007

Någon slags historia är det väl?

BBC har listat kandidaterna till de sämsta popstroferna någonsin. Min favorit är nog nr 4. Så enkel i sin idioti.

1. ABC - That Was Then But This is Now
More sacrifices than an Aztec priest
Standing here straining at that leash
All fall down, can't complain, mustn't grumble
Help yourself to another piece of apple crumble

2. Snap - Rhythm is a Dancer
I'm as serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer

3. Human League - The Lebanon
Before he leaves the camp he stops
He scans the world outside
And where there used to be some shops
Is where the snipers sometimes hide

4. Razorlight - Somewhere Else
And I met a girl
She asked me her name
I told her what it was

5. Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know?
And fiery demons all dance when you walk through that door
Don't say you're easy on me
You're about as easy as a nuclear war

6. Oasis - Champagne Supernova
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you while we were getting high?

7. Des'ree - Life
I don't want to see a ghost
It's the sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
Watch the evening news

8. Black Sabbath - War Pigs
Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses

9. Toto - Africa
The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
Sure as Killimanjaro rises like Olympus over the Serengheti

10. U2 - Elevation
I've got no self-control
Been living like a mole now, going down
Excavation
High and high in the sky
You make me feel like I can fly, so high
Elevation

No comments: